Well, I'm actually going to start posting personal blogs on my Pea of Sweetness website. Basically the every day happenings and whatnot. More personal blogs will stay here I think. I haven't completely decided! LOL I WILL be keeping this blog, though! I just took the time to re-do it and merge it with my old one! I'll decide more as I start laying out my website and go from there! I will probably just do a copy and paste of the general personal blogs from here to there or there to here. I'm just trying to get it all figured out what is best! I don't want it to be a "business only" blog because that's not personal enough, but I don't think I want it to be TOO personal either because that might take away from the business aspect of it. I will be prayerfully considering all the options. I know I need a boost for my businesses, and I know God will lead me in the right direction if I seek His guidance! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment